Monday, September 28, 2009

What is a ThinkMap?

I've renamed my blog! I've done this because I really have to write about so much more than marketing. I love, live, breath, sleep, shower, walk and talk marketing - but that is not WHO I am. I am a product of my thoughts...Thoughts are happening every minute - it's impossible not to think. Allowing and inviting positive thoughts is advisable, but the negative ones find their way in too.
 
Everyday I hit the ground running- traveling with my thoughts. While I know I can't control them, I can acknowledge both the positive and the negative thoughts,  redirect them if necessary and embrace them when they inspire me. It's the choice to allow my thoughts to roam freely that contributes to my creativity and passion.

ThinkMap is an insight into those thought travels I have during my day. My heart's desire is that my maps provide occasional inspiration, a spring board for your own greatness and maybe a chuckle or two!
Feel free to comment or contact me with your own maps - I am happy to publish them here.

So...what do you think about the new look?

Cheers!
Denise